vendredi 13 juillet 2012

Tonight I Am Awfully Digusted About Having Found My Younger Self, Again


Modulations, a film by Iara Lee, 1998

 This is gross. This is only pure indulgence in nostalgia. But if you want to shed a tear at how beautiful & past & futuristic the present was 20 years ago, you have to see it.
 I have to say at first I thought it was the documentary I was talking about in my last post - I know, it's been a while, but we're working hard on preparing a blissful surprise for you.
 But anyway, this wasn't it. It might be better for what I remember. This is the great documentary about the domination of electronic music in the 90s. We might have back-tracked a bit sometimes but there is always a way to, not come back, go beyond.
Anyway, enough daddy talk, you need to watch it. They even have fucking cows at the end!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire