mardi 15 mars 2011

Howl


I prefer the Bob Dylan & The Band's version but look at this video!

Also, just finished watching Howl (2010) and went on IMDb to look up some facts and I found this posted on the message board:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1049402/board/nest/177497775

"Published in Heaven
by BrittanyDanielle (Sun Jan 30 2011 13:37:50)
UPDATED Sun Jan 30 2011 13:53:47
That's so awesome! I love it.
I laughed when McIntosh said something along the lines of, "I don't quite understand that."

Re: Published in Heaven
by sirmalker (Fri Feb 4 2011 01:32:22)
So?

I'm better than you.

Re: Published in Heaven
by BrittanyDanielle (Sat Feb 5 2011 23:11:40)
So I felt like posting it on iMDb because we're all going to die anyway so it doesn't matter.
With that said, what did you do today?

Re: Published in Heaven
by sirmalker (Sun Feb 6 2011 05:35:58)
I don't really believe in living or dying, so your point is moot. Today is yesterday now... I think I slept and went for a troll in the park. - And got high in my living room and wept tears for several eternals. And the music was everywhere.
What did you do?

I'm better than you.

Re: Published in Heaven
by BrittanyDanielle (Sun Feb 6 2011 13:20:39)
UPDATED Sun Feb 6 2011 13:25:41
I started my period and ate a bunch of cookies, slept til 1. I watched a black man on television laying his hands on people and taking away debts and pimples. I watched Jersey Shore and felt like I was smarter than all those trolls. I did my Junior College math homework and wondered if Snookie could solve and graph an inequality. Then I realized, especially on iMDB, that "rampant intellectualism is a coping mechanism" because I read "Survivor" this weekend and I'm reading "Invisible Monsters" now. I usually watch a bunch of movies on Megavideo, but my eye was twitching from the computer screen so I read. I got on the internet to look up "ennui" from IM because it was also used in "Survivor". Then I came here.

Re: Published in Heaven
by sirmalker (Sun Feb 6 2011 14:56:22)
So you're on your period, eh? - That's cool.
- And you shouldn't be watching TV, it rapes your soul.

I'm better than you.

Re: Published in Heaven
by BrittanyDanielle (Sun Feb 6 2011 16:18:52)
It sucks balls. The perimetrium of my uterus is pushing the eggs out. It's reckless abandonment of would-be children in the trash; had they been fertilized. And I have cramps that make me want chocolate make me feel fat make me pissed off make me hungry again. I got soul but I'm not a soldier.

Re: Published in Heaven
by sirmalker (Sun Feb 6 2011 23:41:51)
I often think of the times when I didn't have a body, it was all good times and fun times and most of all, no times. - Such a waste of things held in great value by those unfortunate many. - They all think it's so important. - I hope they never get the chance to be robots and prove me wrong in their physical reality. My divine logic shouldn't be contested with fabricated views and robotic limbs. It's just not right.

Reggae got soul, ya now.

I'm better than you.

Re: Published in Heaven
by BrittanyDanielle (Mon Feb 7 2011 13:34:20)
The only absolute is that they were going to die. And by acknowledging them, we have killed them. They have an audience in the trash, and the audience gives them life; they are martyrs, my little children.

Soulitary confinement

Re: Published in Heaven
by sirmalker (Tue Feb 8 2011 02:57:49)
It's all just symptoms. Symptoms symptoms symptoms. It's layer-cake for the masses, dude. - And for those who think they're not masses or are a symptom of the masses. - It's never gonna end. - Even when it ends, it's still gonna be just a lie for your eyes.

I'm better than you."

Bob Dylan & The Band - This Wheel's On Fire (1967)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire